Key Card Rules
- Must possess a current Wellness Center Membership. Key cards will be deactivated the day following membership due date.
- There will be a one time $10 deposit for each key card. Please report a lost or stolen card immediately.
- Each person entering Center must use their own key card with the following exception: a parent or legal guardian may bring in their child (13 - 18 years of age) as long as the child is a Wellness Center member. The parent must remain in the Wellness Center the entire time the child is using the facility.
- Card users are responsible for damage to facility or contents or theft of contents.
- If you find any damage or theft, or in case of emergency, please call staff number posted by telephone immediately.
- Card users are responsible for turning off lights, fans, TV's, and stereo equipment and securing doors and windows when you leave facility. Headphones are not operational after hours.
- Please be respectful of the rights of other people or groups using the Wellness Center or any other area of the building (e.g. types of music, sound levels, language, etc).
- If you leave Wellness Room to use bathroom facility, the door will lock automatically. You will need your card or access number to re-enter.
- The Wellness Center is under 24 hour video security surveillance.